This category basically inserted to take care of questions in regards to flights to and fro to Bhutan (Druk Air and Tashi Air) as well as other mode of transport for entry to Bhutan.
On Druk Air’s website, they state, “All Passengers are advised to reconfirm their flights at least 72 Hours before scheduled departure.”
We purchased our Druk flight (BKK to PBH) through Wind Horse, and we have received e-tickets from you. Since we might NOT have Internet or phone access the week before our flight, we might not be able to reconfirm with Druk ourselves.
Therefore, does Wind Horse reconfirm Druk flights for Wind Horse’s clients?
If so, do we need to send you a request, or is this something you do automatically for all Wind Horse’s flying customers?
- SarahJason asked 3 years ago
- Anand Thapa asked 3 years ago
- last active 7 months ago
We wish to visit Bhutan in October. We know we will need an Agency such as yours to arrange for the Druk Air flight to Paro (PBH) from one of the Druk Air gateway airports such as Dhaka (DAC), Kolkata (CCU) or Kathmandu (KTM). We are about to purchase tickets from our home overseas to one of these gateway airports for the connection to Druk Air.
The Druk Air schedule for October, 2014, shows two flights #KB401 departing KTM for PBH on Thursdays, one leaving KTM at 8:45am, and another leaving KTM at 1300 hours (1pm); is this correct?
If we are scheduled to come from overseas and land at KTM at 6:15am, is there likely to be enough time to take the Druk Air flight scheduled to leave KTM at 8:45am (scheduled to land at PBH at 10:20am)? Will there likely be enough time to retrieve our luggage from the incoming flight, pass through any passport controls, customs, immigration, exit, and othe formalities, check in with our luggage at Druk Air, and pass through any security controls and board the 8:45am flight to PBH?
We read that in October, KTM often has delays due to morning fog. What is the probability that the scheduled arrivals and departures on an October morning will be delayed due to fog or other weather concerns, and how should that affect visitor planning?
- m. kenn asked 3 years ago
- last active 1 year ago